Friday 2 September 2011

Pause for Hols


Sorry this blog has been a touch quiet of late, but I'm on the downward slope to my hols and am struggling for inspiration. And yes, despite retirement, my batteries, particularly my beery ones, need recharging and I need some sun. So a couple of weeks of the odd Spanish beer, mostly Cruzcampo I suppose, a lot of wine and gin and two weeks with the lovely E and a load of books is my plan. That should do the trick.

So be good and watch out for a tweet or two over the next two weeks.

Hasta la vista.



4 comments:

Neville Grundy said...

Have fun, the both of you!

When you get back, get in touch and I'll come over so you can show me a good pub crawl in Manchester city centre for our local CAMRA magazine and my own blog.

Cooking Lager said...

Have a nice time, get some San Miquel down you and don't be reading any of that Pete Brown rubbish.

Professor Pie-Tin said...

See if you bump into Rabid About Beer down there.
He's been absent without blogging for a while now and I worry that he may be refusing to emerge from his Torremolinos bunker until all the San Miguel has been drunk.

John Clarke said...

"Tandleman is on holiday" As opposed to what exactly?